About the job
The Starbucks Social Media Manager for MENA will be responsible for driving best-in-class social presence, social strategy, and brand reputation management for the Starbucks brand. They will partner with the regional marketing and digital team to develop and cascade strategic social initiatives across all key pillars of Starbucks. They will also be a key contributor to local market teams for local social media presence.
* Develop and implement social media strategies to increase followership, engagement and maintain value-added content across all social channels.
* Monitor emerging social platforms, content, trends, and creative opportunities.
* Stay updated with social media innovations and continually bring new ideas to the team.
* Conduct social listening and leverage insights to influence content creation
* Develop, track, and report on social dashboard metrics with active insights to ensure continual learning and improvement.
* Pitch, manage, and oversee social media content to maintain consistency across channels.
* Measure the success of every launch and always-on content.
* Build cadence for and overlook community management .
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in social media management in a multinational corporation or agency.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
* Fluency in English; Arabic speaker preferred.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and analytics.
* Creative mindset with the ability to generate new ideas and think outside the box.
* Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful social media campaigns.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships across the organization.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual looking to make an impact in the social/digital space. If you meet the above requirements, please apply to join our team as the Starbucks Social Media Manager.
It responsible for overseeing a company’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies.
About the job At Regus, weve built the worlds largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster,...Apply For This Job
About the job Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for...Apply For This Job
About the job An Exhilarating Opportunity Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront...Apply For This Job
About the job Office Manager / Executive Assistant Riyadh or Dubai (f/m/d) We are Stryber – the leading independent corporate...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Description Position Purpose: Responsible for individual and group sales within the corporate markets. Achieve individual set...Apply For This Job
About the job Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical...Apply For This Job