About the job
Our client is a UN-recognized non-profit organization here in UAE. They are now looking for an HR Officer to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support and Assist HR Team, and carry out HR programs and ensure proper administration of Human Resource Systems (HRS), employee relations, training and development, organizational development, and employment.
· Reviews, updates and maintains proper filing of staff archives and Employees Information list.
· Provide a general HR service to Service Areas, including assistance with recruitment methods and selection interviews, as requested in order to ensure a high quality of HR practice throughout the organization.
· Whenever necessary supports HR team in negotiating and coordinating recruitment and selection processes with external agencies
· Conducts exit interviews, writes-up and archives the respective reports
· Handles monthly pension scheme process and coordinate with pension authority relating to all pension matters
· Handles monthly payroll process
· Manage medical insurance coverage of employees and their eligible dependants
· Organizes and supports corporate events such as Organization s dinner, corporate trip, family day etc
· Handles the training and development and Liaises with HR Directors regarding employees training needs, and
· Coordinates and liaises with external agencies for employees training and arranges training schedules for employees (possibility of delegation through active supervision)
· Assist in Developing the Job Description for the positions in the organization.
· Monitor Attendance system and follow up with line managers on the absences and lateness and provide a quarter report to the HR Director.
· Manage and professionalize internal CV database.
· Assure improved Relationships Between Employees.
· Support the HR team on HR projects.
· Handle the HR System and keep it updated.
· Khaleeji-dialect speaker with family book.
· University degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
· Technical Training in HR Tools are an advantage
· At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
· Excellent computer skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Proficient IT skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet and Outlook
· Dubai HR Policy and law (UAE labor law, Dubai Human rescues government law)
· General Pension law
· Able to communicate well with all levels of people
· Good writing and oral skills
· Highly discreet and diplomatic skills
· Able to inspire trust and prudence
· Education Allowance: AED xxx/- per child for all children from 1-21years old (inclusive)
· Medical Insurance: Self, spouse and all children from 1-21 years (Unchanged)
· Annual Air tickets: Economy class ticket for self, spouse and three(3) children under the age of 18
Annual Leave: 25 working days
About the job Would you like to learn how to be an effective Human Capital Professional, learning your skills from...Apply For This Job
About the job About Us JOIN ISHRAQ HOSPITALITY Ishraq Hospitality, established in 2007, has been here for more than a...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Description Job Summary: We are seeking a highly result-oriented HR Director to lead our Human Resources...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Purpose HR Onboarding Executive responsibilities include communicating company and position details to new hires before their...Apply For This Job
About the job About Us Headquartered in the UAE, and with operation across the Middle East, India, and Europe, were...Apply For This Job