About the job
Key accountabilities & tasks:
– Responsible for responding to all queries, requests, complaints and feedback from residents, tenants and occupants.
– Act as a direct point of contact for customers and assisting customers with their queries, feedback and complaints through telephone calls, emails and for customer walk-ins for the entire zone.
– Identify customer needs, clarify information, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
– Monitor and manage all zone related calls and emails efficiently within the required timeframe.
– Maintain knowledge and updates on the zone communities.
– Coordinate and consolidate communication from various internal teams to get the right responses to customers within the time frame.
– Maintain online/electronic updates and documents and raise necessary workflows as per the established process and agreed timeline.
– Insure to obtain the customer satisfaction and NPS survey for walk-in customer. Insure to handle all the tasks with the given SLA and timeline.
– Provide suggestions and input that can improve procedures and customer service. Participate in events and residents focus groups and activities to foster a sense of community within the residential community.
– Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and resolution of issues.
– Manage customer feedback and complaints, and work with other departments to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
– Develop and maintain relationships with residents, homeowners, and other stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and concerns are addressed.
– Analyze customer service data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
Qualifications, experience, & skills, communications & working relationships:
– Communication & Working relationships: Internal Nakheel business units and departments as and when required. External Customers, contractors, tenants etc.
– Diploma in business or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
– 3+ years of experience in customer service or related field (preferably in a community management or real estate industry)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Arabic and English)
– Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
– Strong organizational and time-management skills
– Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
– Ability to work well in a team environment.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (preferable CRM systems like Oracle, Sales Force or Strata systems)
– Preferred experience in property management or real estate industry
– Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change
About the job Organization- Grand Hyatt Dubai Summary Proactively finding opportunities and leads for business growth by creating and maintaining...Apply For This Job
About the job Organization- Park Hyatt Dubai Summary You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the...Apply For This Job
About the job Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work...Apply For This Job
About the job A tech scale up with Big Plans… When you join Exclaimer you will join a global award-winning...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Description The Account Executive is involved with day-to-day support of client projects by drafting materials (i.e....Apply For This Job