Presales consultant are specialized in new sales and customer development and have an important role in the sales phase to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective and show the customers how IFS products will fulfill their functional needs and requirement and deliver the value expected from the investment. They are accountable for preparation of presentations and demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships within both IFS and the clients in which they engage.
As a Presales Consultant at IFS, you will have the responsibility to:
· Provide presales design support for both new and existing requiring IFS Services and Solutions. Maintain end-to-end solution integrity across the products sold to customer.
· Ability to interface with customers as required in support of sales closure.
· Expected to act in a coaching role and provide support to less experiences team members from partners.
· Ensure the successful delivery of Proof of Concepts is tied to the customers success criteria and business initiatives
· Maintain a high degree of knowledge of specific IFS products and services including roadmaps and occasional liaison with Product Management.
· Commit to self-learning and regular product training.
· Working with the sales organization to address technical needs for the customers
· Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable product/solution improvement feedbacks
To be a successful Presales consultant at IFS, your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably with a mix of business and technology.
We are also looking for someone who is /has:
Experience delivering Service Management projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role
This isNOTan IT Service Management role and relates to the Service Management industry (e.g. field service).
· Comfortable in presenting to CXOs
· Strong presentation skills and communication skills. Be able to create power messaging materials.
· Results oriented
· Excellent diagnostics skills, critical thinking and good ability to resolve problems quickly
· Good understanding of Business Value methodologies
· Team collaboration but also able to work independent
· High-level technical awareness
· Understanding of customers business directives and transform them into value of choosing IFS
· High-level understanding of sales process
You are fluent in English, both oral and written and has a business understanding to be able to continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
As a person, you act proactively with a positive mindset and always have the willingness to win, align with our IFS Core Values.
Telco Industry experience is required. Understand the market characteristic, competition, trends and drivers in the industry. Be able to speak the language of the industry and advise on best practice solutions to their specific needs.
A team player and strong collaborator
Calm under pressure, problem solver
Practical hands-on approach
About the job AESG is an international specialist consultancy, engineering and advisory firm, with offices in London, Dubai, Riyadh and...Apply For This Job
Description Vice President, Consulting (Energy & Chemicals Markets) Location: Dubai, UAE About Argus Argus is an independent media organisation with...Apply For This Job
Who is BGRS? At BGRS, we move the people that move the world, enabling opportunities by connecting people and places....Apply For This Job
About the job invenioLSI is the worlds #1 independent SAP consultancy and implementation partner for Public Sector and Services organizations....Apply For This Job
The Cognizant Difference Helping our Clients Win In Digital At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Description Major responsibilities: Implement the following GRC modules: Risk Assessment, KRI, RCSA and Loss Data. Defining...Apply For This Job