The Senior DevOps Data Engineer is a core member of the DevOps platform or enablement team who builds, maintains and rolls out CI/CD pipelines as service to the autonomous team to enable them deliver software better and quicker for the Emirates group. The role involves the design, development, implementation and maintenance of continuous deployment solutions and products, and coaching the software engineers on DevOps, automation and cloud adoption.
Creates and maintains fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of software.
Configures and tailors build pipelines to support continuous integration and delivery for products and technologies that will help optimize for performance, scalability and supportability by working in enablement team of Agile release trains.
Actively guides teams on container deployment & orchestration, manages, improves and monitors cloud infrastructure including cloud shared services/ landing zones.
Builds and deploys Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
Design effective monitoring, alerting and log aggregation to identify and respond to issues proactively to improve reliability of solutions, well versed with key container orchestration technologies and containerization principles and works guided by Senior technical engineer on infrastructure cloud migration, virtualization, performance analysis, log storage systems and new functionality enablement, in a multi-cloud environment.
Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Work with senior technical engineers in the technical design process by contributing in the analysis of technical application requirements.
Troubleshoot issues, fixes defects that are moderate to high complexity and carriy out testing independently.
Shadows Senior Technical Engineer/ Principal Engineer to design and architect components and collaborate with members of the cross functional team to identify areas of inefficiency and propose solutions.
Apply Site reliability principles to ensure availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning and act as a bridge between development and operations by applying a engineering mind-set to system administration.
Qualifications & Experience
Information Technology: Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent):
– Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. – Fewer years? Experience will be considered for Masters Degree holders.
– 2+ Years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and/or Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP) and Systems Administration.
– Experience in architecture and support best practices in Hybrid cloud environment or Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud.
– Knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, etc.)
– Hands on knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift.
– Experience with infrastructure configuration and automations processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible.
– Experience in deploying and troubleshooting highly available, secure and reliable services with automatic failover using containers and container-orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Openshift.
– Experience with issues facing large scale server environments.
– Experience with Linux management tools such as automated provisioning (ansible, puppet, and razor), containers (docker), virtualization (VMware, KVM).
– Experience in Scripting (shell, python, Go) – Skills for monitoring and automation.
– Experience working with automation and CI/CD implementation for microservices architecture.
– Hands-on experience on designing and building solutions that allow multi cloud environments.
Job Responsibilities: Experience in refurbishment, handles end user customer business. Be responsible for marketing and sales of Company...Apply For This Job
Together, we can beat cancer. At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities: Carry out the job assigned for water treatment, for the assigned customer. Liaison with sales team,...Apply For This Job
About the job Our People & Places Solutions business reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere...Apply For This Job
About Us: BlackSky is a geospatial intelligence solutions provider that enables organizations to task, collect, and transform data from earth...Apply For This Job