About the job
Efficiently manage the Sales and Revenue activities of Emirates Holidays (EKH) for key accounts to ensure they achieve set target revenue goals. Continuously evaluate and report on the performance of these accounts and escalate any deviation from KPIs to the Business Development Manager to discuss measures to rectify.
– Working in collaboration with local sales teams or Emirates head office teams, plan and implement joint sales activities and face to face business meetings to ensure EKH strategies are continuously aligned with the airline.
– Oversee the performance of existing business including the promotion of Groups and ecommerce and provide regular reporting to ensure market specific targets and key performance indicators are achieved as well as any challenges highlighted
– Organise events, presentations and roadshows for key accounts to showcase EKH products and services. Ensure all activities are planned to strongly position the brand and captivate the targeted audience. Post event analysis to be provided highlighting benefits and any potential ROI gained from the event.
– Deliver high quality sales and training presentations to partners to increase system usage enhancing the business’s reputation as a quality service provider and increasing quotation volumes to secure incremental businesses. Monitor before and after performance of account and optimise where required.
– Coach and mentor sales teams at the Outstations to help them develop their skills by concentrating on strengths, identifying positive behaviour and encouraging continuous learning. Conduct performance reviews to support the team in keeping track of their development. Ensure that product, promotion plans and sales strategies are understood and implemented and ensure the implementation of processes & procedures run smoothly to increase the efficiency of EKH operations.
– Effectively use CBI to analyse performance data to provide actionable commercial insights and continuously adapt the business strategy to meet market conditions and future challenges that may arise from changing market situations. Benchmark and track competitor activity and work with EKH product and pricing teams to recommend changes in processes, pricing, systems, and strategies to address business growth needs.
– Constantly monitor service levels to ensure that EKH delivers the highest level of service to its internal & external customers. Thereby maximising revenues for the department by upselling and cross selling the right product and enhance the overall customer experience.
– Support the EKH management team in driving tactical promotions that will impact the overall sales and revenue. Continuously look at new segments to increase Emirates Holidays footprint and market share.
– Be the primary point of contact for outstation teams and Key partners when dealing with internal EKH departments while effectively collaborating with teams at headquarters and outstations to produce more revenue opportunities.
– Manage key accounts including Government bodies, Schools and Corporates to attract leisure traffic and contribute to the overall revenue targets.
– Identify and evaluate new markets and sources of business that present additional revenue opportunities. Actively participate in the promotion of Dubai and the business with potential clients and the media where relevant
Desired Skills and Experience
— Commercial/Sales. Other: 5+ years
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
– Experience in Commercial/Sales/Reservations/Ticketing
– Experience of Tour Operating/Travel Agency Sales Experience OR commercial/Sales Tours (Inbound)
– Experience handling the entire process of implementing both existing and new business
– A proven track record in sales
– Thorough knowledge of the IATA rules and regulations
– Must be able to work independently within present guidelines and be result oriented.
– Capable of adapting to constantly changing markets
– Ability to negotiate with people at all levels, including at a senior level.
– Excellent communication skills and a good working knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
– Commercial experience from GCC / Africa / West Asia would be an added advantage.
About the job MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES Experiential projects management, brand experiences planning and strategy implementation. Public Relations...Apply For This Job
About the job SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions...Apply For This Job
About the job We are retained by our client, a leading Air Cargo Charter organization to secure a highly experienced...Apply For This Job
About the job Description The Delivery Station Liaison (DSL) team provides outstanding Customer Service from within the heart of Amazons...Apply For This Job
About the job Unlock your professional potential with Lennor Metier, your gateway to exceptional career opportunities across many industries. Join...Apply For This Job