About the job
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Lead the business development & Sales initiatives, with the identification of new prospective clients, both Government, Agency & Direct brands. Mapping client requirements & preparation of customized business proposals.
– The Sales Director is solely responsible for leading all new business efforts to secure new clients and maintain them. Managing & following the new business process to ensure integration across departments in developing responses to new business requests and RFPs. Reporting directly to the Director of sales.
– Develop and implement commercial strategies according to the company’s goals and objectives aiming to accelerate the growth of revenue in the UAE market, hitting the KPIs & Targets that are allocated
– Lead the formulation and execution of business plans, pricing strategies and commercial policies to deliver sales, revenue and profitability targets.
– Guide, Manage & support the BD/sales team in creation and delivery of effective pitches to capture targeted business deals meeting revenue and margin targets.
– Supervise the business development team and provide mentoring, guidance and motivation to achieve high levels of efficiency, productivity and performance.
-Plan and organize regular market research and collate inputs on market trends, customer behavior, competition and opportunities to facilitate effective strategic decision making.
-Conduct regular performance reviews, identify variances from plans and budgets and implement corrective and improvement plans.
Desired Skills & Requirements:
– Extensive background with contacts in big corporate, agency, governmental clients.
– A proven track record in digital marketing services/products in a B2B environment.
– Fluency in both Arabic and English
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
– Strong influencing ability for internal and external engagement.
– Experience managing finances, including budget development.
– Diagnostic problem-solving skills and a commitment to the continuous improvement of the Business Development Process.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills – demonstrating the ability to listen, understand,
– Influence, and inspire.
About the job Apply for Sales Executive – FF jobs now Company: Emirates Logistics LLC Benefits Insurance card, ticket every...Apply For This Job
About the job Senior Sales CFD and Forex (Dubai, UAE) Our client is a market-leading provider in CFD trading, offering...Apply For This Job
About the job Client Introduction: In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our...Apply For This Job
About the job Responsibilities: Manage and maintain inventory of wood products (from shipping to receiving to delivering) Back-to-Back Sales. Coordinate...Apply For This Job
About the job Apply for Sales Executive- Air Freight jobs now Company: Emirates Logistics LLC Benefits Medical Insurance, Ticket Minimum...Apply For This Job