About the job
The Quality Officer is responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality and patient safety in our healthcare organization. This role requires a strong understanding of healthcare regulations, accreditation standards, and best practices. The Quality Officer will work closely with various departments to develop, implement, and maintain quality improvement initiatives, monitor compliance, and drive continuous improvement in patient care.
1. Develop, implement, and maintain quality improvement initiatives in accordance with organizational goals and regulatory requirements.
2. Monitor compliance with JCI accreditation standards, healthcare regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
3. Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement and ensure adherence to quality standards.
4. Collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff to develop and implement action plans for addressing identified quality issues.
5. Provide training and support to staff on quality improvement methodologies, tools, and best practices.
6. Analyze data related to quality indicators, patient safety, and satisfaction to identify trends and areas for improvement.
7. Participate in the development and review of policies and procedures to ensure alignment with regulatory requirements and best practices.
8. Serve as a resource for staff on quality-related issues, providing guidance and support as needed.
9. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and regulatory requirements related to quality and patient safety.
10. Prepare and present reports on quality improvement initiatives, compliance, and performance metrics to senior management and relevant committees.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management, Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or related fields.
2. CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) Certificate.
3. A minimum of two years of relevant experience in any healthcare setting.
4. Experience in JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation.
5. Strong knowledge of healthcare regulations, quality improvement methodologies, and best practices.
6. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
7. Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and data analysis tools.
10. Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
The Quality Officer plays a crucial role in maintaining a culture of quality and safety within the organization. By ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and promoting best practices, the Quality Officer helps to create a positive and supportive work environment for all employees.
About the job Job Description An Entry Level Data Entry Clerk who is highly organized is needed at our company...Apply For This Job
About the job About Us We are a growing agency that helps businesses from different industries scale. Our team members...Apply For This Job
About the job Justlifeis rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant...Apply For This Job
About the job Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group...Apply For This Job
About the job Our client, a Digital Agency is looking for a Go-to Idea Person, concept maven, and creative writer...Apply For This Job