About the job
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features and services.
CBD has been recognized as the number one bank in the UAE on the Forbes list of The Worlds Best Banks 2022.
As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
Financial Crime Investigations Manager is responsible for the oversight and managing the responsibilities of the Compliance SAR/ STR Reporting to the Financial Intelligence Unit. As well as, maintaining ongoing working relationship with internal stakeholder and external stakeholders e.g. law enforcement, public prosecution and FIU.
· Oversee the Compliance SAR/ STR reporting to the Financial Intelligence Unit.
· Preparation of SAR/ STRs for approval of MLRO and submission of reporting with adherence to CBUAE regulations and TATs.
· Receive, review and analyze information, physical documentation, electronic data to detect money laundering, financing of terrorism and of illegal organization for reporting to CBUAE.
· Liaise with law enforcement agencies and FIU for cases reported to provide them with any information to support their investigation.
· Support legal proceedings as needed including testifying in Courts as required by the banks legal department.
· Ensure AML/CFT investigation reports are issued in a timely manner for cases investigated.
· Support the filing of SAR and STR through goAML system after concluding on the final decision on the case with the MLRO.
· Identify key trends and typologies for suspicious activity and recommend mitigating controls to be implemented to combat emerging AML/CFT trends.
· Prepare monthly MIS for cases investigated and management dashboard.
· Ensure AML/CFT reporting to Central Bank is done as per the required guidelines.
· Provide SME support to the wider business on matters related to AML/CFT.
· Ensure AML/CFT losses are within the risk appetite of the bank.
· Maximize recovery efforts for confirmed AML/CFT cases through law enforcement, courts and on a best effort basis from the perpetrator.
· Good command of English and Arabic language preferred
· Understanding of local, international and CBUAE regulations related to AML/CFT
· Understanding of account opening process, payment and card transactions
· Planning and organizing skills
· Report writing skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
· Minimum of 5-year experience in financial institutions as an investigator
· Prior experience dealing with law enforcement or FIU
· Experience testifying in courts
· Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or business administration
· Certification in Investigations, CAMS or similar work.
About the job Responsible for assisting the Salon Manager in operating the salon and its profitability in accordance with the...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Description JOB DETAILS: Position Title: Senior Manager, Legal Business Development Reports to: VP General Counsel...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Title: Business Development Manager – Beauty and Medical Technology Division Location: Dubai Job Description:As a Business...Apply For This Job
About the job Business Development Manager – Study Abroad, Visa Services, and Immigration Location: Dubai Experience: 4+ years of relevant...Apply For This Job
About the job Were looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success and their...Apply For This Job