About the job
Our client is looking for an experienced Director of E-commerce located in KSA, Qatar, or the UAE. Applicants from Europe willing to relocate to the GCC region are welcome.
We are seeking a highly experienced and innovative Director of E-commerce to lead our e-commerce team in developing and executing strategies to drive online sales and growth. The Director of E-commerce will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our online sales channel, including website design, user experience, marketing, and customer service.
– Develop and execute strategies to drive online sales and growth
– Oversee the design and development of our e-commerce website to ensure a seamless user experience
– Manage and optimize our online catalog and product listings
– Develop and implement online marketing campaigns to drive traffic and sales
– Manage and mentor the e-commerce team to improve their skills and knowledge
– Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement cross-functional initiatives
– Analyze and report on key metrics, including website traffic, conversion rates, and customer behaviour
– Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities in the e-commerce industry
– Monitor and stay up-to-date with changes in e-commerce technology and best practices
– Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
– 10+ years of experience in e-commerce, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
– Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms, technologies, and best practices
– Excellent communication, leadership, and team management skills
– Experience managing online marketing campaigns, including SEO, PPC, and email marketing
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
– Experience with A/B testing and website optimization
– Strong understanding of customer behavior and user experience
If you have a passion for e-commerce and are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead a talented team of e-commerce professionals, we encourage you to apply for the Director of E-commerce position. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development.
Disclaimer: HAX consulting or the poster of the job are not in control of the hiring process for this role, the job owner (partner) is in charge of the hiring process and will shortlist the ideal candidate accordingly.
About the job Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through...Apply For This Job
About the job Our client is looking for an experienced Vice President of Accounting located in KSA, Qatar, or the...Apply For This Job
About the job About Boomi And What Makes Us Special Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations...Apply For This Job