About the job
– Set and maintain agreed stock targets and re-order levels in conjunction with the Business.
– Ensure that stocking policies result in a replenishment process that consistently delivers required product volumes on-time and in-full, within date sensitive tolerances, to meet restaurant requirements.
– Run the MRP requirement at least once a week.
– Communicate with the purchasing for the requirement of the stock for Frozen, Chilled, Dry and Packaging Materials with requested delivery dates.
– Revue the actual consumption vs. the forecasted and highlight the deviation.
– Lead the monthly MRP meeting with the SC and Procurement teams.
– Supervise the different materials replenishment plans.
– Review the BOM with the QA department.
– Keeping Stock Coverage volumes based on SSP in monthly closing.
– Calculating the SSP level based on the yearly budget.
– Report and Highlight the slow-moving item.
– Classify the ABC classification for the RM based on the slow moving and fast-moving items.
– Developing, evaluating, and enhancing MRP technique based on demand planning rolling forecast.
– Managing demand review meeting with operation, marketing teams
About the job Description Would you like to help our public sector customers innovate like Amazon and deliver breakthrough...Apply For This Job
About the job KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings. Preparing Revit model as well as...Apply For This Job
About the job NVIDIAs deep learning platform has already made a major impact on the field and is broadly used...Apply For This Job
About the job Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone,...Apply For This Job
About the job Our client is a prominent well-established conglomerate in UAE, with a legacy of excellence, they continue to...Apply For This Job